Beko O. Reblitz-Richardson
t: 510 874 1008
f: 510 874 1460
Areas of Practice
University of California, Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, J.D., 2005; Articles Editor, Ecology Law Quarterly
Kenyon College, B.A. , summa cum laude, Religion, 2000; Highest Honors; Phi Beta Kappa
United States Courts of Appeals: Ninth Circuit
United States District Courts: Northern and Central Districts of California
United States Supreme Court
Beko Reblitz-Richardson is an experienced trial lawyer whose practice areas include antitrust, securities, intellectual property, First Amendment, and contract matters. Some of his notable matters include:
- Representing Oracle in various matters, including in a copyright infringement case that resulted in a $1.3 billion jury verdict in favor of Oracle.
- Representing the plaintiffs in the successful constitutional challenge to California’s Proposition 8, restoring the right of same-sex couples to marry in California.
- Representing American Express at trial and on appeal in a nationwide class action involving contract and unfair competition law claims, and obtaining a judgment for American Express on all claims.
- Representing Sony in class action and individual antitrust cases alleging price-fixing.
- Representing Broadcom in antitrust litigation and international complaints regarding abuse of industry standardization processes and monopolization of key mobile wireless products.
- Representing Starr International Company in action where AIG sought control of billions of dollars in Starr assets and jury returned verdict in Starr’s favor.
- Representing a company charged in state court with breach of contract, fraud, and negligent misrepresentation, where the jury returned a verdict for the company on all claims and the court then awarded the company 100 percent of its attorney’s fees.
Mr. Reblitz-Richardson has also represented individuals as plaintiffs in federal and state court actions, including one plaintiff alleging misappropriation of trust assets and another plaintiff alleging defamation. He also represented asylum applicants pro bono and a reporter charged with trespass.
Mr. Reblitz-Richardson was named a Rising Star by Super Lawyers for 2012, 2013, 2014, and 2015. During law school, Mr. Reblitz-Richardson served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Claudia Wilken of the United States District Court for the Northern District of California.
Lockheed Martin and California's Limits on Class Treatment for Medical Monitoring Claims, 31 Ecology L.Q. 615 (2004)
BSF Attorneys Recognized as Top Lawyers in 2014 Northern California Super Lawyers Magazine (2014 Northern California Super Lawyers)
Boies, Schiller & Flexner Elects New Partners (December 16, 2014)
54 BSF Attorneys Recognized as Top Lawyers in 2013 Super Lawyers Magazine (2013 Super Lawyers)
The BSF Report: Spring 2013 (03.08.2013)
BSF Wins Landmark $1.3 Billion Copyright Infringement Verdict for Oracle (Firm Newsletter Spring 2011)
Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Hears Argument in Historic Civil Rights Case (Firm Newsletter Spring 2011)
Firm Report: January 2008 (Vol. 3, Issue I) (01.22.2008)