Area of Practice
New York University School of Law, LL.M., Corporate Law, 2008
Tel Aviv University, LL.B., magna cum laude, 2006
Tel Aviv University, B.A., Economics, 2006
Lidia Anastasio is a senior associate in the Firm’s Corporate Group. Her main practice areas include mergers and acquisitions, both domestic and cross-border; joint ventures and similar strategic arrangements; private equity transactions and other private investment fund matters; venture capital investments; corporate finance, including commercial lending and project financings; and general business advisory work.
Ms. Anastasio has represented clients on significant matters across a variety of practice areas and industries. Selected transactions in which Ms. Anastasio had a leading role include the following:
- Represented Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network, which televises, among other things, New York Yankees baseball and Brooklyn Nets basketball, in its sale of an 80% equity stake to 21st Century Fox in a transaction valued at over $3 billion.
- Represented Goldman Sachs Investment Partners in the sale of Revolution Money Inc. to American Express Company in a transaction valued at $300 million.
- Represented Goldman Sachs Investment Partners in the sale of iCrossing, Inc. to Hearst Communications, Inc. in a transaction valued at up to $450 million.
- Represented BigChampagne, LLC in its sale to Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.
- Represented Yankees Entertainment and Sports Network, as borrower, in a $1.435 billion syndicated senior secured credit facility jointly led by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, SunTrust Bank, and General Electric Capital Corporation.
- Represented Incapital LLC in its equity securities offerings to major financial institutions.
- Represented Goldman Sachs Investment Partners in its investments in a number of mid-stage technology companies.
- Represented Perella Weinberg Partners in a number of equity and equity-linked investments in the natural resources and energy sector.
- Represented Tudor Investment Corporation in a number of joint ventures focused on systematic trading strategies.
The BSF Report: Spring 2013 (03.08.2013)
Firm Report: May 2009 (May 2009)