Area of Practice
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., 2010
Baruch College, B.B.A., Marketing Management, 2007
Ievgeniia Vatrenko’s main practice area is complex commercial litigation.
Since joining the firm, Ms. Vatrenko has represented a number of clients in diverse matters in federal and state court and arbitration proceedings involving business contract, antitrust, and real estate law.
Ms. Vatrenko’s recent matters include:
- Representation of a major private equity firm and related entities in a multi-year, multi-state litigation against the founder’s former partners and employees
- Representation of a premier fashion retail company in a series of disputes involving breach of shareholder duties and breach of contract claims
- Representation of a leading air charter company in a dispute with a buyer of the company’s aircraft loan note
- Representation of a founder of a multi-billion dollar beverage company in a series of disputes with the company’s co-founder
- Advising a leading global nutrition company on a variety of issues arising out of the company’s operations worldwide
- Defense of a condominium developer in litigation arising out of a scrivener’s error in the developer’s offering plan
- Defense of a major British bank in multi-district LIBOR-related actions, involving more than thirty actions advancing antitrust, securities, RICO, Commodities Exchange Act, and state law claims
Prior to joining Boies, Schiller & Flexner, Ms. Vatrenko was an assistant district attorney at the Kings County District Attorney’s Office in Brooklyn, NY, where she prosecuted misdemeanor sex crimes.
Fifty-three Attorneys Recognized as New York Metro Super Lawyers (October 10, 2016)
The BSF Report: Spring 2013 (03.08.2013)