Areas of Practice
University of Chicago Law School, J.D., 2015; Ruth Wyatt Rosenson Merit Scholarship Recipient Ben and Ala Rothbaum Merit Scholarship Recipient
Northwestern University, B.S., Political Science and Legal Studies, 2012
Institut d'etudes politiques de Paris, 2012
Fabiana Cohen's main practice areas are complex commercial litigation and product liability defense. Representative matters include:
- Defending Philip Morris USA in high-risk product liability cases.
- Working in high-stake disputes regarding the merger of national healthcare insurance companies.
- Defending significant real estate interests for prominent real estate developers in South Florida.
- Researching extensively the U.S. embargo on Cuba, particularly the regulations issued by the Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control, and the complexities that inhere for American businesses seeking to engage in trade in Cuba.
- Representing Plaintiffs in significant employment dispute.