Area of Practice
Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, 2015
Haverford College, B.A., Political Science and Education, 2010
David Garcia-Pedrosa is a litigation associate in the firm’s Miami office, where he represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of matters, including:
- Representing plaintiffs in an international dispute against a foreign sovereign;
- Defending multi-billion dollar website in civil claims against it and its investors;
- Consulting clients on the business and investment opportunities in Cuba with particular regard to effect of the U.S. embargo on Cuba, the Cuban Assets Control Regulations, and various Executive Orders;
- Defending significant real estate interests for prominent real estate developers in Florida; and
- Representing class-action plaintiffs in a nation-wide products liability matter.
Upon graduation, Mr. Garcia-Pedrosa was the recipient of a Princeton University Fellowship to teach International Relations and Foreign Policy at China Foreign Affairs University in Beijing, China.
Mr. Garcia-Pedrosa was a summer associate at an international law firm’s New York Office.